School Pocket Money Fund for Year 2021
The application period for The Straits Times School Pocket Money Fund for students from low-income families is open from 14 August 2020 to 14 September 2020. The application window is only for 2020 Secondary one to three students.
- Student is a Singapore Citizen (SC) or Singapore Permanent Resident (SPR)
- Family is living in a 4-room HDB flat or smaller
- Family has a gross per capita income (PCI) of $690/ month or less
- Student is receiving full-time formal education in a mainstream primary / secondary / mixed level / Junior College / Centralised Institute; Institutes of Technical Education; Polytechnic; Specialised; Independent; Specialised Independent; SPED; MOE-designated full-time Madrasahs and Mountbatten Vocational school
- Is not concurrently receiving school pocket money fund from disbursing agencies
- Is not concurrently receiving other similar monthly school pocket money schemes (Note that applicants under the MOE Financial Assistance Scheme are eligible)
- Has not been a STSPMF beneficiary for more than 24 months for the whole schooling years of primary and secondary education or more than 48 months for the schooling years of post-secondary education.
Interested applicants, please collect the application form at the General Office.Students who are successful will be notified through the school by Jan 2021 and will receive the monthly school pocket money of $95.